Wednesday 22 June 2016

Screen Squinty, Taking it to the Next Level!



Well Folks, Here I go!

Your lovable enigmatic bat in the hat reviewer has decided to take that next step in this journey of online reviewing and writing by going to the next level!

My Goals!

  • Update my creaky old computer equipment for better, faster, reviews and content!
  • Review even more material and at actual events!
  • Start an actual video series where I discuss not only reviews and reactions to popular media, but also relevant topics and current events…even, dare I say it?…something educational? GASP!

I will be offering fun rewards along with my eternal gratitude!

So please consider supporting me on Patreon! or spread the word by sharing with your friends, family and contacts.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/screensquinty?ty=h

No comments:

Post a Comment